What Is Ringette?
Ringette is an exciting, unique winter ice sport, played mainly by females but open to all and at all ages. Everyone gets to play on a team and everyone gets to play regardless of their skill or ability. Ringette is very inclusive.
Ringette, like basketball (but played on ice), is a non-contact sport. Players use a straight stick with a specially designed tip and a hollow rubber, blue ring. Ringette playing rules require players to pass the ring over each blue line in order to advance the play, creating excellent team participation.
Ringette is played across Canada from the Northwest Territories to Prince Edward Island. BC Ringette boasts local leagues and associations on Vancouver Island, throughout Lower Mainland, the Thompson-Okanagan and Northern BC. Internationally, Ringette is played in Finland, the United States, Sweden, France and the United Arab Emirates with teams being formed in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Halenda’s Pepperoni Sticks will help you finish fundraising quickly with outstanding profit, in less time than other fundraisers. Halenda’s makes fundraising easy for organizers and volunteers. Your group will thank you for choosing Halenda’s pepperoni sticks for your next fundraising event.
Fun & Friendships Happen on Ice!
- Building strong, fit & confident girls
- Start as young as 5 years old
- Learn to skate
- Non-contact sport with full protective equipment
- A full hour filled with fast play
- Maximum participation, a true team sport
- Play recreationally or competitively
- Become a skilled athlete
- Travel! Play locally, provincially, nationally & even internationally
- Any age & physical stage, from 5 – 95